8.14.2012

Glitter Gradient Over Black

Hi readers! 

I am back after my break for my sister's wedding! Everything was so perfect! I want to post a picture of the cake Dustin made for it as soon as I get it on my computer so you guys can see it too. :)

I saw a mani very similar to this on Pinterest (my fave!) and really loved it. With Dustin's help, we were able to replicate it pretty closely by making a custom topcoat. These glitters are actually a preview of a new glitter shade we will have once we reopen You Mix. There are mostly berry/wine glitters with a little bit of red mixed in.



I love glitter gradients! How about you? 

Pin It
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. that looks like crushed candy, I like it! Is that a good black polish? I've been on the hunt for a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!!!
    I love glitter and I like so much your new mani!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I do like them a lot, these glitters are stunning!
    =D
    Rock Ur Nails!
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shelby Swatches- It is a good polish! Just needs 2 coats, but barely.

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com