3.30.2011

My Butchering of Zoya Valerie

These pictures really suck. Let's just get that out of the way right now! I got a little lazy and haven't been using the homemade light box Dustin made. But now that Valerie hasn't been given all it's glory, I think I will! Valerie is amazing! A true one coater and it's gorgeous!
I hadn't had a chance to use this polish since I got it in the Zoya 3 free promo. So even though I really wanted to use bright springy colors, I couldn't help myself! Plus my Zoya summertime collections will be here by Monday...which is perfect since it's my birthday!!
 I stamped with Orly Luxe, and used Konad plate M64.

                                             Hopefully no more botched pictures after this!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com