9.08.2011

Icing Force of Love

Hey! I am finally posting...it's been insane today! I got my hair colored today and it took 4 1/2 hours...I was SO ready to be out of there, but it turned out cute so I guess it's worth it. ;)

Today's polish is from a duo polish from Icing called Force of Love. It's a supposed Deborah Lippmann  Across the Universe dupe. I don't own the original, but it looks pretty close to me! This is kinda sheer and I hate doing too many coats of glitters, so this is maybe 2 coats layered over Sally Hansen Insta Dri Teal-y Fast. This polish combo is gorgeous!




To add a little extra flair, here is the stamping design we used to spice it up. Simple, but gorgeous! :)



Sorry for the short post...I am driving home after being gone for a month so I will schedule some posts for you ladies over the next few days! <3
Pin It!

16 comments:

  1. It looks GORGEOUS with the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I need to head over to Icing to pick up this dupe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You never cease to amaze me! I love the design :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I love it more with the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is so pretty! Like some under sea fantasy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I really love it, especially with the stamping on top.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous color! I <333 the stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never thought glitter polish would look good with stamping, but your mani says otherwise. The design is so delicate that the final result is, s you said, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy crap! 4.5 hrs for your hair? Wow! My next trip will take 3 but I'm normally done after 2! I love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i meant to say that this polish doesn't need no decoration... but than i saw what you did with it - i love it, it's absolutely gorgeous :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, this is going on my wish list now! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it when you love it ladies! Thanks!!


    @Fingers- I went to a beauty college where my sis in law goes so that's probably why. haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just pinned this on Pinterest. I love the color combo and white swirly stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com