12.06.2011

Snowy Nail Sponging

Hi readers!

I did a simple, but fun mani last night using the nail sponging technique. The base is Kleancolor Pastel Blue, with Color Club Pretty in Platinum sponged in sort of a gradient from the tips. The middle finger is the same colors, but reversed. And to top it off, China Glaze Snowglobe was sponged on. It gives this mani just the touch it needs!

I wish my photo was a little better, but here it is anyway. I think it looks way better in person than it does here!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. That is really pretty! I recently tried the sponge technique for the first time and was surprised at how easy it was and how good it looked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really nice & Icy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great, love the glitter in it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never heard of the sponge effect - I'll definitely have to give it a try. Love how your nails came out!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com