3.07.2012

Black & White 10 Day Challenge Day 3: Color on Black

Hey there!

Today is day 3 of the 10 day black and white challenge I am participating in. Today's task is color over a black base. This is also my first time using fimos! So here is what I came up with:


This is Wet 'n Wild Inkwell with Jordana Fairy Dust on top. I wasn't expecting to love this combo as much as I did! Then I had some pre-sliced fimos that gave the perfect accent. I just stuck these in the polish once it was tacky and applied topcoat over them. The fimos actually stayed pretty well!



Be sure to take a look at the other blogs participating in the challenge!

                                                     LACQUERED TIPS



Pin It
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous! Did u glue the fimos? Or just with nail polish? They look so flat laying there, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just stuck them in the polish...they came precut super thin so they laid very nicely!

      Delete
  2. Those hearts are just so cute! I like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, this manicure is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great look! Those finds are awesome and look so cool over the glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com