3.21.2012

Color Club Antiquated + Jordana Green Glitz

Hi readers!

This post isn't very exciting, but I will try to make up for that in future posts...so thanks for sticking with me anyway. :)

This turned out to be my mani for St. Patrick's Day, even though I had a lot more exciting things in mind. My life is just so busy at the moment. :O 

The base is Color Club Antiquated with 2 coats of Jordana Green Glitz. I highly recommend these new Jordana Glitters, there is such a huge variety to choose from and they are all pretty unique.




Thanks again for sticking with me through the not so exciting posts! :)
Pin It
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I really need to get my hands on some of the Jordana glitters, especially this green one =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love antiquated!!! looks great with the green glitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this! The two go so well together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to read that you wore this for your St. Patty's mani. At first look I thought - no - it's too close out from wearing of the green to show this one. I do think the Jordana glitters look like they are nice. We don't have that brand around here anywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com