7.07.2012

Jade Holo Delirio Rosa + Nail Art

Happy Saturday readers! I hope you all have fun plans!

Today I am showing you a polish from Brazil. The brand is called Jade Holographic and the shade is Delirio Rosa. It's an amazing bright pink holo!! I have always wanted a holo this color so this was love at first sight...the best part is it's only $7.50 from Ninja Polish


Continuing the holo theme, I used China Glaze DV8 to stamp this peacock looking design.


And because I couldn't stop there, I added some dots using China Glaze OMG. Using polishes that all have a holo finish make for some pretty cool nail art, I think!


Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway of Zoya Myrta and Tracie *here*!
Pin It
Pin It!

5 comments:

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com