Kleancolor Holo Green

Hi lovelies!

This week is going by so fast! I feel like there is never enough time in the day to get everything done! But I have managed to have more time to focus on my blog this week so that has been welcome. 

I am showing you a polish from Kleancolor today called Holo Green. There are 5 different colors that Kleancolor  makes similar to this one. Holo Green has a jelly base packed with tiny silver holo glitters. Very pretty! I love the bling that holo glitters add to a polish.

If any of you are looking to grow your collection or are just in the mood to buy some polish at a great deal, Kleancolor is a great option! There are a few Ebay sellers that have fabulous deals and offer all 253 colors. They definitely offer something for everyone and I don't have anything negative to say about the quality other than there is a slightly obvious smell when the polish is still wet.

How many of you have tried Kleancolor? Any favorites?
Pin It
Pin It!


  1. Holo Green is my absolute fav! And what I also love is that you can layer it over another polish without a total drastic color change!

  2. I own this nail polish and many other kleancolors i love them! this in particular is very pretty

    I really like that they're cruelty free.

  3. So happy you ladies like this one! :)

  4. Love this one, if only it didn't smell so stinky! Looks great on you


Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com