8.16.2012

OPI Just Spotted the Lizard + Nail Art

Hey guys!

I bought OPI Just Spotted the Lizard a WHILE ago and it took Dustin pretty much forcing me to put it on to finally wear it! haha I was judging it by the bottle and not the nail. :P It looks amazing once it's on! I didn't have the best wear time with this though...is that typical with duochromes? 

I saw this nail art idea on Pinterest (my favorite place for nail art inspiration). I have had this lacey stamp for a while and never knew how to use it until I saw it done diagonally and loved it! The overall effect is super delicate. 


Have you ever judged a polish before actually wearing it? I would love to know which ones! 
Pin It
Pin It!

8 comments:

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com