8.16.2012

OPI Just Spotted the Lizard + Nail Art

Hey guys!

I bought OPI Just Spotted the Lizard a WHILE ago and it took Dustin pretty much forcing me to put it on to finally wear it! haha I was judging it by the bottle and not the nail. :P It looks amazing once it's on! I didn't have the best wear time with this though...is that typical with duochromes? 

I saw this nail art idea on Pinterest (my favorite place for nail art inspiration). I have had this lacey stamp for a while and never knew how to use it until I saw it done diagonally and loved it! The overall effect is super delicate. 


Have you ever judged a polish before actually wearing it? I would love to know which ones! 
Pin It
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I judge colours all the time and am mostly amazed, especially cheap brands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour with black stamps, looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love The diagonal lace idea! This is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com