9.20.2012

Coastal Scents Lily Pad + Hit Polish Retro Chic

Hi readers!

Have you ever heard of Coastal Scents? They have a bunch of eyeshadow palettes, nail polish and lots of other makeup items. They have great specials as well. Right now, the Ultra Shimmer Palette  with 88 colors is only $9.95! I recently made an order from them and that was one of the things I got and I love it! I also ordered one of their nail polishes. The line is called Coat and there are a ton of colors to choose from. These are also on sale for .99 right now too!

 So all that to tell you that's where my base color came from. haha It's called Lily Pad and it's an awesome mint green. The formula was great on this, especially for a pastel. I topped it off with Hit Polish Retro Chic (huge fan of the brand, but I didn't have to tell you that!). There are some satin matte minty glitters in here that got a little disguised by the minty base so that was kinda sad, but this is a super cute topcoat!





Do you like this combo? Do any of you happen to own Retro Chic?


Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely glitterbomb and I love your combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the layering you did with this - it's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous combo!! I never knew coastal scents had nail polish too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the glitter, but I love that mint base!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is aboslutely gorgeous! I love how it looks against the minty base =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are Hit Polish and D&R Apothecary the same thing? I've seen both in different places and I love them both but thought they were different :}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh! Looks like choc chip icecream! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com