1.03.2013

Flame Nail Art by Dustin

Hello hello!

I have yet another mani that was worn quite a while ago to show you today. This was in collaboration with Milani to come up with nail art based on a few trends using only their polish. The trend this one falls under is Haute Rod. Since my husband, Dustin, is super talented in the art department, I let him take the reins on this one. I love how it all turned out! It's not something that I usually go for but I can definitely appreciate it!


I thought it fitting to post a mani done by my sweet husband today because we are celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary today! My blog and nail polish hobby definitely wouldn't be where it is today if it wasn't for his support. He's also quite the enabler....he just got me 4 Butter Londons and the OPI Mariah Carey minis as part of my anniversary gift! :)


Have a good one!
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the anniversary! I love this manicure, he did good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary, and nice nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the art and what a sweet guy you have! Congratulations to 4 years and here's to many, many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Happy Anniversary!
    Yay for our support systems!
    Love the Nail Art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nails, and happy anniversary!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so lucky! My man doesn't even know I have fingernails, let alone take an interest in them. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful nails:) Happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your awesome support ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice! i kind of like the whole flame look in general and think it looks great on you. and happy anniversary! love it when significant others enable the nail polish habit.

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com