5.22.2014

Candy Stripe Nail Art with Zoya's Bubbly Collection

I wanted to share with you some fun summery nail art I did with the shades from Zoya's new Bubbly collection! This was quite simple to achieve and I believe anyone can do it.


I started with a white base and placed striping tape diagonally across the nail. I used all 6 Bubbly shades and painted in 1 coat in each section rotating the colors.


This reminded me of one of those huge lollipops with the rainbow swirled in it!




Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. These are so fun and colorful! I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the bubbly shades compliment each other so well! Love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute look! I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Great design and colors.

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com