5.19.2015

Zoya Paradise Sun Swatches and Review

*press sample*

I've got the other half of Zoya's summer collection today, called Paradise Sun. These polishes all  have a shimmer, though it's not all the same type like Zoya typically does in a collection. So that's kind of cool they are mixing it up but I do like when everything matches. ;)

Genesis is a shimmery white. I did 3 coats. It takes some care and effort to make sure this doesn't look streaky but the end result is so pretty!


Mae is a bright hot pink with a larger sparkle throughout. I did 2 coats.


Aphrodite is an orangey/red with some amazing shimmer flecks in it. This one has a ton of depth and  is almost a jelly. 3 coats.


Oceane is a mesmerizing bright blue. This one is borderline metallic and so gorgeous. 2 coats.


Selene is a bright emerald green. This shimmer in this one is a mix between Oceane and Mae. 2 coats.


And finally, Isa. I love this blue based purple and the blue shimmer it has. 2 coats.


Another fabulous collection from Zoya! You can find them at zoya.com for $9/bottle.

*Products sent for review in exchange for my honest opinions.
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. It's a nice collection but no new fun colors for me. I think I collected so much nail polish it's hard for me to find a new must have shade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it takes a lot to really excite me because my collection is pretty well rounded but I can always appreciate Zoya's offerings!

      Delete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com