Hey everyone! Here is a simple mani that kinda goes outside of my comfort zone because of the super chunky glitter. I don't want to look like a 5th grader! haha
This is before the chunky glitter. Kleancolor Holo Yellow is good in 3 coats and has scattered holo pieces that really stand out.
I bought this chunky glitter from Forever 21. I think it's name is Mardi Gras. I have a love hate relationship with these chunky glitters...I can't seem to fully embrace them, but I can't say no either! haha
I was graciously given 2 blog awards recently. The first from Laura at Clothes Cosmetics and Chat.
The rules of this award are:
*Thank the person who gave you this award
*Write a post about it
*Pass it on to 10 bloggers you think really deserve it and send them a message to let them know
I was also given this award by Whitney from Elemental Styles. Since I am short on time lately and I have seen these awards circulating around for a while I'm not going to tag anyone specific but will repost the details for anyone who wants to pass them on!
Here are the Top 10 award rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.
Here are my top 10 cosmetics...in no order other than how they come to mind! ;)
1) Loreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Primer
2) Elf Mineral Booster
4) Elf Studio Eyebrow Kit
5) Dior Diorshow Mascara
6) ELF Studio Tinted Moisturizer
7) Zoya Nail Polish
8) Elf Essentials Eyelid Primer- Just as good as UD and Smashbox!!
9) Bath and Body Works Lip Glosses
10) Loreal Sublime Bronze Instant Action Self Tanner
Obviously, I am an ELF Fan! I really believe that some of their stuff rivals or trumps high end brands. What do you think of my top 10??
Thank you both!
Thank you both!
And finally...if you have made it through this monstrous post...I have added a new poll to my blog. Let me know which untried polish you would like to see! I will try to make this a weekly thing. Until next time...<3