7.18.2011

OPI Nice Stems Collection


Good afternoon polish lovers! I bought the OPI Nice Stems! collection after deciding that I NEEDED it! haha After seeing swatches multiple times I couldn't say no. OPI seems to do that...I'm not impressed at first and then it grows on me. 

I got the mini collection to save on cost a little. These are my first OPI minis and they really are teeny tiny! Here's the cute packaging:


And here are the colors. I wanted to use them all because I couldn't decide on just one!


They are all 2 coats and the application is pretty good. The only one that was a little finicky is Play the Peonies. I had bubbling issues, but I am blaming that on my basecoat.


I hardly ever use flowers in my nail art, but with a flower inspired collection- how could I not?! :)


The super tiny bottles are so hard to hold for pics!



I bought this at Trade Secret, but by now it's on Ebay and you might get a steal of a deal there! <3
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. that mani is so cute! i love this collection i lily love you looks amazing! the bottles are so small arent they? compared to china glaze minis they are microscopic almost lol!

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get the set because BADWY is so similar to other pinks I have, and I don't like light pinks, but I got ILLY and CTP and LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the four of them!!
    So cool!
    I love your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the stamping idea! lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls! These are such fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally lemming Come to Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute~ I love your stamping!
    I also want to buy this mini set but unfortunately I can't find here...only the bigger bottles...

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love the stamping(: Regis still hasn't gotten these in yet... I need to check around... I didn't want it at first but now I really want them LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you ladies like it! You can also get really good deals on ebay for this collection!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com