10.26.2011

Hello Kitty Halloween Nail Art


Hey everyone! More Halloween designs today. The base for this is Pumpkin Patch, one of Mr. Nail Graffiti's frankens. Sadly, this is sold out, but we plan to bring this back next year!! You can still get some of his winter Gold collection though. :)


Anyway, I saw this idea while doing my normal browsing, and now I can't remember who did it! Please tell me if you know who should get credit for this! Thank you!

All of these designs come from Bundle Monster except for the Hello Kitty which is Born Pretty. I love love love Hello Kitty, so I obviously love this mani!

Colors used: Konad Black, and Color Club Perfectly Molten for stamping.




Yay for  cute Halloween nail art! Thank you for reading! <3
Pin It!

17 comments:

  1. You made a bad ass Hello Kitty lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable stuff. I especially love Hello Kitty's hat! I am stealing that idea. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cuuuute!
    My favorite halloween mani ever!
    So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hubby's franken! And the stamping is just adorable. This is definitely one of my most favorite Halloween mani's ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I LOVE Hello Kitty in the cute little witch's hat! I am so copying!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little hat!!! Too cute, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can just imagine giving candy to little girls come Halloween night with this manicure. You would bring so many happy smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are really cute! Hello Kitty is so ready for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is extremely pretty :P I love Hello Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. can I ask what you used for the med. size green glitter. I have been looking everywhere for that size or a tad bigger and I can't find it anywhere. At least that I KNOW won't bleed!!! Love the design btw!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks!

    @Missy- We have been working with a distributor that has a large minimum order. :(

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com