1.17.2012

Blog and You Mix News!

Hi lovelies!

I just wanted to update you on a few things. I am having a blog sale! It's been open since last night, so there are still things left. Just click on my blog sale tab to check it out!

Also, You Mix Cosmetics has added a TON of magnetics to the site. There are still a few more to add, but they are mostly there. You can see them *here*. And to stay in the loop with us, go like the You Mix page on Facebook *here*.

I hope to be back later today with my regular posting! :)




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love your gorgeous nails and choices in nail lacquer but alas, I wish to unfollow your blog, I have too many emails that I can't always read or make comments too. So, Please unsubscribe me :(

    Hope you will understand!


    Mc Huggs :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com