2.14.2012

Happy Valentine's Day Nail Art!

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you are all having a special day. ;) My husband is off at his internship most of the day so it's just me and my other little Valentine (my 15 month old daughter) today.

I finally got to collaborate with Dustin and have him help out with my nails...he is so busy that it's been a while! So he gets pretty much all the credit for today's mani. He chose China Glaze Fuchsia Fanatic and layered one coat of China Glaze Ring in the Red on top of that.


Then we picked OPI Pink Friday to stamp the fishnet design from a Konad plate and Konad White and an image from a You Mix XXL plate to create the heart French tip. I love how it came out!



Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day? 
Pin It
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. The hearts as a french tip are so cute! I like the way Ring in the Red looks layered over Fuchsia Fanatic too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely luv it!!! Looks sexy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! So cute! :D love the fishnet detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!!! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this design, so cute and sweet

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com