2.09.2012

Sinful Colors Cinderella + Nail-venturous Nail Lacquers Southern Belle

 Hi readers!

I hope you are all doing well! Today's first polish is Sinful Colors Cinderella. This has been getting quite the buzz in the polish world lately. Probably because it's an affordable brand and a really pretty polish! Cinderella is a sheer baby blue with a pink sparkle. Think of this as the blue version of NOPI Kim-pletely in love, but with a better formula. Below is 3 coats.



I topped this off with a franken made by Amy from I'm Feeling Nail-venturous. She has an awesome blog, and amazing talent, so definitely check her out!

So this franken's name is Southern Belle. So cute. It's blue, silver, and silver holo glitter as well as some irregular shape glitters in blue and silver. I think this fits in so well with the Cinderella theme...it definitely reminds me of her pretty dress and glass slippers. :)


Have you guys been eyeing Cinderella? 
Pin It
Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. Well, I'm eyeing Cinderella after seeing your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about the Cinderella polish until now. Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layering! They look like they are made for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Off to Walgreen's i go :) so excited about this pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww!!! What a lovely combo!!! I love that Sinful Colors and my franken looks wonderful over it!!! Thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this SC polish, and it still looks good also with the glitter top coat :) I think your nails look fabulous with this length, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously loving that first Sinful Colors polish. *___*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your short nails! And this color looks great on your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com