5.06.2012

L.A. Girl Luxury Creme Lip Color Swatches/Review

Hey guys! I took another short break from blogging because I have been distracted with other projects...that you will find out about soon! ;)

So today I'm showing you more of my Cherry Culture haul. I decided to try these L.A. Girl Luxury Creme Lip Color out on a whim. There were tons of colors to choose from and the claim of moisturizing plus pigmented color caught my attention. 

I can't really wear normal lipsticks because they dry my lips out too much even after trying many lip treatments, and primers. So now I look for highly pigmented glosses. But these cremes turned out to be a great alternative to that! They are really soft and creamy with a high color payoff. 


So here are the colors I bought. L-R: Last Night, Endless Kisses, and Sinful.



So even though these are super cheap (on sale now for $2.50 each!) the packaging didn't seem flimsy or cheaply made. Plus their kinda cute!


Here are some quick swatches of these for reference. I tried finding some before I purchased them, but didn't find a whole lot. I don't know about you guys, but finding blogger's swatches before I buy makeup has become a must for me! 

This is Last Night. 


Endless Kisses.


and Sinful


Like I said before, these are very creamy and moisturizing. I definitely prefer these to the Revlon Lip Butters. There are tons of colors and shades to choose from and they are a great deal! I hope to get more colors in the future.

You can get the L.A. Girl Lip Cremes at Cherry Culture.

Thoughts on these?
Pin It
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Endless Kisses and Last Night are sooo my kind of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Endless Kisses looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com