5.07.2012

Zoya Zuza + Coverband Sticks 'n Stones

Good morning!

I have a fun layering combo to show you today. I started off with Zoya Zuza part of the new Beach and Surf collections. I loved this color the most out of them all. Sadly, my swatch picture is a little blurry, but you still get the idea of it's prettiness! This is 2 coats.


Next, I added Coverband Sticks 'n Stones. This polish is amazing no matter which version you might have! I can see this being a go to when I don't know what else to wear. I got asked if I did a splatter on my nails at Sally's the other day while wearing this. haha



I love having polish combos that you know look good together. One of my others is Zoya Valerie with NYX Gilded Gold. How many of you have a go to layering combo?
Pin It
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! this is my favorite color combination ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combo, I have red with S&S on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought of putting these two together, but I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too lovely here and color selection is really classy to make your hand attractive as well. I will try it once and an occasion for it is ahead.

    jewellery stores online

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com