5.12.2012

Sephora + Pantone Universe Prisma Chrome Blush in Apricot Brandy

Hey everyone! 

I wanted to show yall another piece of the Sephora + Pantone Universe collection I recently got. You can see swatches of the nail polish part of the collection *here*. Like I said before, I love this idea of collaboration between the two and hope to see it again in the future!

 So today's post features the Prisma Chrome Blush in Apricot Brandy. This shade sort of reminds me of Milani Luminoso in that it's universally flattering. Here is the packaging. It was a lot smaller than expected, but I don't see myself plowing through this too fast.



And below are some swatches. This blush does have a shimmer quality to it and at first I was a little turned off by that. But after applying it to my face, it comes off as more of a luminous sheen when it hits the light on the angles of my face. Also, I tried applying this with a brush and it never built up to a good color so I used my fingers instead and got much better results!



Overall, I would definitely recommend this for a gorgeous, luminous glow on any skin tone. You can find this blush at Sephora and Sephora.com.

Thoughts on this blush? Do you like the collaboration between Pantone and Sephora?
Pin It
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com