9.24.2012

Kleancolor Metallic Pink + Lush Lacquer Pink Panther

Good morning!

I hope you all had an awesome weekend! It's never long enough for me. :)

You will probably notice that my blog got a makeover...more info on that in a later post! I am still ironing out a few details but I am loving it!

I have a very pink layering combo to show you today. This is Kleancolor Metallic Pink and Lush Lacquer's Pink Panther. I feel like my base color overwhelmed Pink Panther a bit but it's still a cute girly look, which I am always a fan of!




Lush Lacquer is debuting 19 new colors for Halloween/ Fall today and I am SO excited to see them. I have loved pretty everything I have seen from them in the past and I am sure I will feel the same about these. You can check out Lush Lacquer's Etsy shop *here*.

Thanks for reading!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Love this and I don't think it overwhelmed it at all! If anything it brings out the lighter pink glitters in Pink Panther!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The colors are so perfect! I'm awaiting the halloween collection as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink panther polish!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOhhh, YES!! In a sea of "fall" inspired mani's coming out this is just so fun & bright!! I LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I wonder how this would look over a red or a plummy kin of purple...

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com