1.16.2013

Zoya Frida + Jordana Celestial Jelly Sandwich

Hi guys!

It's been nothing but really cold and cloudy lately, which is getting in the way of my swatching big time! But luckily I have quite a few nail pics backlogged so I can keep up the 5 day/week posting. :)

When I first saw the Zoya Gloss polishes I wasn't very impressed. But I can't say no to teal so I ended up getting Frida during a promo a while back. Although it takes a lot of coats to get decent coverage, the overall effect is worth it. I layered Jordana Celestial in between my coats of Frida. Love how it turned out!!



Do you guys love jelly sandwiches or are you over them?
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Love this! I am waiting for Frida from the promo! Can't wait to get it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one good looking sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination! I just got Celestial in a swap--I might have to copy you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha You should! I use Celestial more than I use most other polishes...such a pretty glitter!

      Delete
  4. I love jelly sandwiches... Those and jelly polishes are what got me addicted to nail polish :) The Zoya glosses are what did it for me! I love how the polish and glitter looks together.

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com