11.13.2013

Born Pretty Store Glitter Gradient Set

*press sample*

Hi polish lovers!

I have always loved the look of glitter gradients, however executing them to perfection isn't always so easy. So I was super excited to find a bunch of these sets in different colors from Born Pretty Store.  Three 6ml bottles of coordinating glitters that have a fabulous end result!


The letters help you know the order these should be applied. I suppose you could also reverse the order for a different look as well. Bottle A goes on the full nail, Bottle B goes less than 1/2 way down, and Bottle C is just to the tips.


And here is the final look! I looove it.



I would totally wear this to a fancy holiday party...if I had one to go to. ;)

And here's a bonus look with another BPS product, star glitter stickers. I put these over Essie Dive Bar. I wish the stickers were a little thinner so they would lay flat and not peel up at the corners. But cute nonetheless!


You can find the glitter gradient sets *here* and the star stickers *here*. My code, AMG10, will get you another 10% off your order!


Are you loving the glitter gradient set as much as I am?

*Product sent for review in exchange for my honest opinions.
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I really like the idea of a gradient set...especially since this is GLITTER :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha!! I actually love the gradient set and how well they wear together! Btw, it kinda reminds me of cola sweets! Hahahahha!! Makes me recall sweet childhood days! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com