7.02.2014

New SinfulColors Silk+Satin Collection Select Swatches and Review

*press sample*
 
Hello polish lovers!
 
 
I've 3 of the 6 polishes from the upcoming SinfulColors Silk+Satin collection for you today! These dry down to a demi-matte texture, think a soft touch/soft focus look.
 
 
Silver Solution is a shimmery, almost metallic silver. As you can see from my swatch, it's very sheer! This is 4 coats and you can still see VNL. I was surprised since most metallics are practically one coaters. This could easily double as a topper over other colors to give them the demi matte finish. 
 

 
Solar Flux is a pale yellow and paired with the demi matte finsh, this reminds me exactly of a banana flavored Laffy Taffy! haha For a yellow especially, this formula was the best of the 3 polishes I tried from this collection.


And finally, we have Real Teal. Another one that was a bit sheer for my liking but it does build up into a pretty color. I love the shimmer paired with the demi matte finish...very pretty.


 
These should be popping up in all the usual places SinfulColors are found. I usually find the LE collections at Walgreens and Rite Aid.
 
Keep up with SinfulColors on social media!
 
Twitter: @SinfulColors_NP
Facebook: Sinfulcolors Professional
 
 
Are any of you going to hunt these down?
 
 
 
 
*Polish was sent for review in exchange for my honest opinions.



Pin It!

4 comments:

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com