7.07.2014

SinfulColors Full Throttle Select Swatches and Review

*press sample*

Hey everyone!

Hope you had a great weekend. Today I'm showing you 3 of the 5 polishes in the upcoming SinfulColors Full Throttle collection which features a "rubberized texture" finish.

Race Rubber is a dark maroon /purple. I did 2 coats. The texture finish takes a bit to show up but once it's dry it gets a slightly bumpy texture similar to a texture creme only not as textured but also a rubber look to the finish. Kind of hard to describe but hopefully you can see what I mean in my photos!


Red Tired is an orange-y red. It looks more neon here than in person...my camera just didn't want to pick up it's true color. 2 coats.


And finally, Burn Rubber a bright orange. 2 coats.


There is also a blue and pink shade included in this collection. If you like textures, this is a new one to check out! I think this is currently popping up in Walgreens and Rite Aid by now and will retail for $1.99 each.

Keep up with SinfulColors on social media!
 
Twitter: @SinfulColors_NP
Facebook: Sinfulcolors Professional

What do you guys think of these rubberized textures?

*Polish was sent for review in exchange for my honest opinions.
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I like the sparkly textures more so these aren't really ones I would get. I like the colors on them though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge fan of the look of these. I prefer sparkly textures to these ones. Still, I would definitely wear these as plain cremes though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have to agree with you guys...sparkly textures are where it's at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the texture! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com