8.18.2014

Milani Color Statement Quick Swatches and Review

*press sample*

Hi readers!

By now, you've all seen that Milani has released a new 36 piece collection called Color Statement. There's a great range of colors and finishes. I hate to be lame and not include real nail swatches but since I have been in the midst of moving, nail wheels are the best I can do! :)









The majority of the formulas in this line were pretty great. Milani has a history of creating quality formula polishes. A few of the lighter pastels shades were more streaky and thick than the others but that's the only notable negative I've seen. There is also a batch of sheers that would have been pointless to share on swatch wheels, but would be perfect for french manicures. A quick dry top coat is also included and I've been using it for a while now and really like it!

These retail for $3.99 and can be found at CVS.

Any shades you are adding to your wish list?

*Products sent for review in exchange for my honest opinion.



Pin It!

2 comments:

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com