8.08.2014

Zoya Naturel Deux (2) Collection Swatches and Review

*press sample*

Hello readers!

I know it's still gonna be pretty warm where I live for a while, but this time of year I start itching to wear sweaters, leggings, and boots (my go-to cool weather outfit) and burn fall scented candles. 

Zoya has created a neutral collection to help bridge from summer into fall so now I can get a little taste of fall in summer. ;) The Naturel Deux (2) are all cremes in brown and plum shades. I never met a Zoya creme I didn't like and these are no different...total perfection. Let's take a look!

Spencer is a light tan.


Chanelle is a milk chocolate shade.  So yummy!


And the last of the browns is Emilia. I love how rich and dark this one is.


The first plum shade is Madeline, a mauve-y shade.


Aubrey is a perfect plum color.


Marnie is a dark, deep plum.


My favorite are the darkest shades of the two colors. I think these are great for easing into fall and all the earth tones and vampy colors I tend towards then.

You can buy the Naturel Deux (2) collection at zoya.com for $9/bottle and are available now!

Any shades you guys are eyeing?

*Polish sent for review in exchange for my honest opinions.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice collection. Makes me so want fall to come already.

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com