9.26.2014

Milani Enchanted Garnet

*press sample*

Hey guys!

If you keep up with drugstore brands, you know Milani has released an LE fall collection. It's been popping up at CVS and the official release is October. I have one of the polishes from the collection to share with you!

Enchanted Garnet is a deep wine/burgundy with a shimmer finish. This is 3 coats. Talk about a perfect fall shade! The formula was a tad bit more thin than I was expecting but it builds up nicely if you let it dry down a little between coats.



Are you on the lookout for the new limited edition Milani collection?


*Product sent for review in exchange for my honest opinions.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome fall color this is! It has so much depth to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love the depth fall's jewel tones have.

      Delete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com