10.04.2014

Zoya Ultra Pixie Dust Swatches and Review

*Press Sample*

Hey everyone!

Zoya has released a small collection of a new breed of their gorgeous Pixie Dust line called Ultra Pixie Dust. These have larger glitter pieces and have a chunkier texture than the original Pixie Dusts. To me, these seem too have a more matte finish as well. Let's take a look!

Arianna is a cranberry/wine shade.


Noir is a deep plum purple shade.


And finally Oswin, a bright red shade. Reminds me of Dorothy's shoes from Wizard of Oz, right?!


I love these next generation Pixie Dusts. They look like jewelry for your nails!

There's a few tips for applying these to get the intended finish. These come straight from Zoya.

For best results: Prep nail with Zoya Remove Nail Polish Remover and Prep. Apply 1-3 (for full coverage) thin coats of Zoya PixieDust polish. Allow product to dry completely between each coat for full effect. Do not use a base coat or top coat.

If polish base does not dry down to a matte finish this may be due to not enough wait time between coats or because the color was not applied to a perfectly clean surface that is free of base coat (note: some basecoats may prevent the color from drying properly). This YouTube video is another source to get help with application:
http://youtu.be/Sm5ZTEtYZmI.

Who else is loving these sparkly pretties? I'm a fan!



*Product sent for review in exchange for my honest opinions. 






Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. These are some nice fall textures. I do prefer the sparkly ones but these are still very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com