9.03.2011

*Born Pretty Extended Affiliate Program*

Hi ladies! I just wanted to stop by again to tell you about yet another good reason to shop Born Pretty. I am their Facebook Admin for the U.S. so I can be your go to for all things Born Pretty! :)

They have a sweet new(ish) program that allows you to earn points towards future purchases. Once you make a purchase, you can then return to their website and leave a review or picture of the item. In turn, you earn points! Super easy and rewarding. And with their already low prices plus free shipping, it's not hard to earn free stuff! The other thing I love about this program is that it helps visitors to Born Pretty know more about a certain product. Sometimes reviews can make or break a product's reputation. If you would like more info check this page out! I would love to know if any of you plan to or already do use this program!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com