10.25.2011

Revlon Facets of Fuchsia + Nail Art

* This is the post from this morning...I was having issues with my commenting feature and had to delete. Sadly those that left comments on that post were lost. :(

Hi polish lovers! :)

Here is Revlon Facets of Fuchsia. I have shown this to you swatched before, but I wore it again recently with some nail art! For reference, here is the swatch. This is 2 coats layered over black.





This polish was just asking for some Halloween nail art, so we chose some spiders from the newest Bundle Monster plate set and added purple rhinestones from Born Pretty on top. I'm not a fan of spiders, so these kinda creep me out, but I guess that's the point right?! haha



That's it for now, but I hope to be back with some news on our frankens tonight. We will try to let you  all know how much is left before we sell out! Thanks for your support! :)


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Every time I see Facets of Fuschia I think I may need to add it to my collection. I love it with the spiders!

    <3 Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing!! Perfect for Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love this!! The spiders look soo cool, although they scare me too lol Did you mattify FoF too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks awesome !! i love the bling bling spiders

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies!

    @ami- No it's not matte, but the topcoat I used wasn't that great. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute manicure. I would've never thought to put this spin on this color!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com