9.09.2013

Pink and Green Skittlete

Hey everyone!

I am still working through my past manicures in between review posts. This is a summer look for sure! I know it's technically all about fall right now (I just bought an awesome fall scented candle that I can't wait to use!) but it's like the hottest it's been all summer this week, sooo it's still summertime for me! ;)

My base is Nabi Rainbow Effect in Green. Zoya Ali is my accent nail as well as what I used for the chevron stripes (made with some french tip guide stickers). I added Darling Diva's Bonnie Lassie to my accent nail too.


This isn't my typical picture hand because I liked how the chevron turned out better on this one...hence the different hand poses!


This bright mani was fun to wear and definitely screams summer!

Is it becoming fall where you live yet?
Pin It!

6 comments:

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com