8.11.2015

YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer and Blur Perfector Review

*Press Sample*

YSL has recently released 2 new products to their Touche Eclat line. The Blur Primer and Blur Perfector. Let's take a look!

The Blur Perfector has 3 uses. It can be used alone to give a subtle smoothing effect,  dabbed over makeup as a finisher, or used as touch up throughout the day. This seems to be a solidified silicone type primer in a compact (which is super chic btw). The difference is that is has a powder finish that makes it a good mattifier during the day. The main way I use this is under makeup. However, it's great alone for days when you don't feel like doing much to your face.




The Blur Primer is a silicone based primer that's got a golden shimmer suspended in it. It looks so pretty in the bottle! This is a sample size, but if you purchase this you will get a pump instead of the spatula on the lid. This is a very moisturizing primer because it is formulated with 4 oils. It does help boost dewiness as well. My skin is pretty oily so I can't say it's a holy grail status for me but since it's summer I have been embracing my naturally dewy skin and using this doesn't make my skin over the top oily. I do think it could blur pores better but it still preps skin really well for makeup.


What do you think of these new YSL products? Does anything strike your fancy?

*Products were sent complimentary  by Influenster for my honest opinions.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com