4.04.2011

Happy Birthday to Me!! + Bday Haul+Why My Husband is Amazing


Here are my birthday nails! It's been such a good day and I got the BEST surprise...

I got a weird crack in my accent nail...not really sure how that happened. I used E.L.F Pearl with Wet N Wild Party of FIve Glitters on Top. Accent nail is Zoya Lolly with LA Colors Crystal Glitter layered on top. For stamping: Bundle Monster Plate BM14 for the cupcake and Born Pretty plate M37 for the sparkles. Dustin got all fancy decorating the cupcake so I'm not sure exactly what he did.  :P

On to the good stuff! I got OPI Guy meets Gal-veston from the Texas Collection and Seche Vite Top Coat. 

Found part of the Color Club Untamed Luxury collection at Ross...I know these are fall colors, but they are just too pretty to pass up at a steal of a price!

And finally, my amazing hubby got me the ENTIRE OMG collection from China Glaze. He's pretty dang awesome and I am so excited about these polishes...he was like an impatient little kid waiting for me to open them. haha


We also bought a cute storage solution for my ever growing collection that I will post soon.

I can't wait to show you all of these pretties in future designs! :)
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. HOW DID HE GET THE OMG COLLECTION??? Holy crap!!

    Happy birthday! <3~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! He found it on Ebay...I couldn't believe it! haha

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com